Saturday, January 15, 2011

A New Year

I am so encouraged by God's faithfulness in the first 15 days of this year! A dear friend of mine started to blog about how God has shown himself in her life, so she can look back on the year and notice (instead of miss) all the blessings He has put into her life. I loved this idea! It is so easy to forget how God has worked in our lives and I am so excited to have a journal of how God has stood by me throughout 2011.

So here we go!


Today I want to give thanks for Kyle! I am so thankful for the man of God the Lord has given me to spend my life with here on earth. Kyle is so amazing and he is the most selfless person I have ever met. He will do whatever it takes to serve others and always seems to put our family’s needs before his own. I find comfort in Kyle's patience and his love for me! I am so humbled at the thought of God having me in mind as He was making Kyle. It is so evident that he made us to fit together and I am honored that God chose me to be Kyle's wife!

1 comment: